Daisypath Wedding tickers

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Changes.

I have found myself in a weird situation over the last couple of weeks. I have always been one to follow my heart and not always what my gut and brain are telling me to do. My entire life growing up, my mom would always tell me that if I ever lied to her about something she would always find out about it. Because "the truth always comes out".

And as much as I hate to admit when my mother is right........she usually is 95% of the time.

I'm not going to blog to the world details but I made a very big decision on Friday that would have affected my life forever had I not gone through with it. I'm ok. I'm actually not very upset at all. And I think that just makes it 100% clear to me that I had no business thinking I was ready for something with someone I can't trust at all.

I'm a strong and independent woman and I'm going to be just fine.

2 comments:

J said...

Some people never catch on to following their intuition about what is best in their lives- so for you to be able to do that, well, it's pretty awesome.

Always wishing you well- and, next time I'm in town, we are so having beers. :)

Amber said...

Yes, we do! Except I hate beer. So I shall have some liquor instead.