Daisypath Wedding tickers

Friday, August 20, 2010

Epworth United Methodist Church

Mac and I had an appointment yesterday afternoon with his pastor at Epworth in Franklin. We took a tour of the historic church and the new location to decide where we want to have the wedding. I fell in the love with the new location and it got me a little excited about it. It made me feel a little bit nervous as well actually talking with him and talking about prepping for wedding plans. We are trying to plan everything a little at a time and get the church and reception location set in stone as soon as possible. Those are the two biggest things to worry about and then everything else will fall into place. *Hopefully!*

We plan to start house hunting soon. For now we have just been browsing online, taking a peek at houses in our price range and there are quite a few to choose from. Like several hundreds of houses. We plan to stay in Spring Hill because that will put us close to our families. We both have also grown up here and we really like the area.

Three weeks later and I still can hardly believe we are taking the next step in our relationship. I'm excited and nervous at the same time.

But this has never felt more right than anything else in my life. Crazy! But in a good way! :)

0 comments: