Daisypath Wedding tickers

Monday, September 13, 2010

If Megan Fox  didn't annoy me before, she does even more NOW. Her acting ability is mediocre and while she is pretty, that's really all that she's known for. I used to think she was pretty cute until I watched an interview with her when Transformers was about to come out into theaters. She talks like a complete idiot and I just can't understand what the fuss is about her! I'm not going to lie, I definitely lol'd when I heard the rumors that she had a big toe for a thumb. Turns out she just has "toe-like" thumbs as seen here.


The reason I'm annoyed with her now is because she has been getting all of this press for the fact that people still can't believe she is married! Cause she is just not old enough and blah, blah, blah. She's 24 and Brian Austin Green is what. 36? 37? I think that's why people are making a big deal out of it. Oh, Hollywood drama.

That's my rant for the day.

0 comments: