Daisypath Wedding tickers

Saturday, September 4, 2010

If you don't want it to be public, don't post it on Facebook.

Seriously. I get really tired of the fact that people post stuff on their profiles and then get all bent out of shape when people find out about it. If you don't want anyone to know that you knocked up your girlfriend and that's why you're marrying her....DON'T POST IT PUBLICLY on Facebook and expect no one to find out about it. I am not going to pretend I don't find myself snooping around on there every now and then to see what people are up to that I don't talk to anymore.


Come on, we ALL do it. Some of us call it snooping and others call it "research". Lol. Either way, we are all guilty of it. I happen to have my profile private because I feel like if you are my friend, then you are important enough to keep tabs on me and know what is going on in my life. The Internet for me is a way of keeping in contact with people I don't get to see everyday or haven't seen in a long time. Whatever. For me it's a way to keep myself entertained. I don't have a profile to show off or brag about myself. It's purely for entertainment.


It kind of makes me miss the days where the only thing causing drama over the Internet was over instant messaging. Those were the days. When life was simple. :)

0 comments: