Daisypath Wedding tickers

Monday, June 7, 2010

Somewhat of a rant.

It's always refreshing to see people show their true colors AFTER you're not around for them to say anything to your face. *insert sarcasm here* It isn't that I really care what people have to say about me but at the same time I feel like if you're going to say something at least have the decency to not run your mouth like a teenager.

I have never in my life had to deal with such a two faced grown adult MALE that enjoys putting down others so that he feels much better about himself. It only makes me feel much better about the recent decisions I made in my life regarding my change of work environment! Probably one of the best decisions I have made for myself in a very, very long time. The only good thing I can say that came away from this is that I finally have grown the backbone I have been trying to find for years now. It has made me a stronger and more vibrant individual!

Life lessons learned and I'm not going to pretend that I'm not the slightest bit bitter about the backlash I am hearing. Because I am and anyone that knows me understands that it takes me a little while to get over being treated badly by people. But it's ok. I'm in a much better place now. Emotionally, mentally, and physically.

One day everything will come full circle and he will finally understand that it's not nice to treat those around you like they're scum. It doesn't make you anymore of a man to put down and talk crap about a WOMAN or anyone else for that matter.

You might be over six feet tall, but I will always see you for the wimpy little boy you really are.

0 comments: