Daisypath Wedding tickers

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Late night boredom.

I've got a ton of things on my mind but I can't narrow it down to what I want to write about so I shall fill this entry with a survey stolen from Yoj.

Name the first grown up book you read. I read "Rose Madder" by Stephen King. The book freaked me out so bad and gave me nightmares. I believe I was 13 years old. I was trying to move up from reading my normal Christopher Pike and R. L. Stine books.

Name one song that you love but are embarrassed to admit it. There are soooooooo many of those. I love Hanson despite all the backlash I used to get for listening to them when I was younger. I STILL like them. They're good song writers and even better as adults. I made Mac go see them in concert with me back in October. Don't be hatin'.

What was the best meal of your life? Hmmmmm......I am not sure I've had the best meal of my life just yet.

What was the first concert you ever saw? My dad took me to see Hanson when I was 13.

If you have any pets what are their names? Two cats. I share custody of them with the 'rents. Zoe - 8 and Shelby - 6.

Name one album I should listen to. Hmmmmmm, I love new music. I would love a recommendation by a fellow music lover. 

Name one movie you hated. I cannot stand "Dude, Where's My Car". I went to see it at the dollar theater we used to have in Cool Springs. And a friend of mine and I walked out because it was so horrible!

If you could punch one celebrity in the face, who would you punch? Just one? Dang. Heidi Montag. But only because she just had all that work done. Heh. (Jeanna, I have to agree. I think I would like to punch Spencer Pratt just a bit more.)

What is/was your favorite sitcom ever? As a kid it was Saved By the Bell and Full House. Still kind of is. I can always pick up and watch those any time!


What is/was your favorite reality show ever? I was a big fan of the Real World from '97 to the early 2000's and then I just stopped watching. I was big into American Idol when it first came on but now I could care less.

What is your favorite music video of all time? Sledgehammer by Peter Gabriel

Name a book you just quit reading in the middle, something you just could not get through. "A Lion Among Men" by Gregory Maguire. It's the third book in the Wicked series and it was just so bad I couldn't finish. I love all of his books but this one just sucked it hard.

Is there an author that you have read everything that he or she has written? I can't say that I have yet of one author.

What book made you laugh so hard you embarrassed yourself? All 3 of Chelsea Handler's books. I love that bitch! Also, "I Was Told There'd Be Cake" by Sloane Crosby.

What is you guiltiest, guilty pleasure song? Justin Timberlake, "Rock Your Body"

What is the best new album you have heard this year? I am sad to say that I haven't listened to much of anything new this year.

Name one song that changed your life. I can't pick one song. But listening to the Beatles changed my life. Been a fan ever since I was 5. Proud to say I decided to enjoy them before it was "cool".

What is your favorite song of all time? "In My Life" by you guessed it! The Beatles!

What is your lucky number? I don't have one actually.

If you could fly anywhere in the world this weekend where would you go? The U.K. to see my British buddies! I miss them so much!

When you were little, what did you wish your first name was? I always wanted my name to be Jessica or Jennifer or Lindsey. Which is lame because everyone has that name!

What song did you dance to at your wedding? (if applicable) I haven't decided on this just yet. But it will be a Beatles song. Because it just wouldn't be me if it wasn't.

What kids show makes you want to poke your own eyes out?Hannah Montana. I love some of the other Disney shows but that one is just.....ugh.

If you had to make out with someone from a children’s television show who would you pick? Joe Jonas. Haaaaaaaaaaaaa. He's hot....what?

What is the best thing you have ever won? I won a $200 savings bond for an essay I wrote about the three C's of credit for Mrs. Davis' Economics class senior year. And in 2 years it will mature to it's full value! Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Name a place that you have never been that you would like to visit? I have never been to California or Chicago.


What is your favorite blog to visit? I love me some Surburban Turmoil.

Name three occupations that you think you might like. A superhero. An abstract artist. A photographer.

0 comments: